Saturday, December 26, 2009

Our First Christmas

We spent Christmas Eve celebrating with Dad and Linda and her family. We did a gift exchange and for some reason everyone wanted ALL the gifts I kept getting. I did end up with some nice dessert plates and Mike got a fishing pole he really wanted! We also played Left, Right,Center which was fun. Thanks Dad!
Christmas Day we went to Uncle Jay & Aunt Rosie's house in Pueblo. We had a great time visiting with everyone. Then we went to Aunt Nina & Uncle Lawrence's house. It's always a great time. They all sing and dance and have lots of fun!


Our Christmas Tree!



At Dad's house on Christmas Eve





The Tarts I made...it was my first time!



Tony Brito (a long long time family friend), Uncle Jay & Grandma Ersie



Mike and his grandparents



At Aunt Nina's House
Mike & his cousins



Aunt Nina & Uncle Lawrence



We had a great 1st Christmas! Mike and I went to The Gathering for Christmas Eve service. It was a very nice and truly focused on God's gift to us...His Son Jesus! The Pastor talked about the 4 parts of the Christmas season and what Christ brings to us...Love, Peace, Hope & Joy. Only through Christ may we experience these in full. I am thankful and count my blessing this Christmas to have Christ as my savior. May we all find these blessings in full through Christ!
I loved our first Christmas and look forward to many many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment